4. Use appropriate fasteners: Use high quality wall fasteners that are suitable for the weight of the wall plank. Depending on the plank and the wall, these can be dowels, screws or wall anchors.
5. Mark mounting points: Mark the locations on the wall where the wall bolts or fasteners will be attached. Use a pencil marker or tape to record the positions.
6. Pre-drilling: In order not to damage the wood of the plank, it is advisable to pre-drill the mounting holes. Use a drill with the correct diameter for the screws or dowels.
7. Assistance with installation: It can be helpful to ask someone for help, especially if the plank is large or heavy. An additional person can assist with lifting and aligning the plank.
8. Tighten the screws carefully: Tighten the screws or dowels carefully so as not to damage the plank. Make sure the plank is firmly attached to the wall but not excessively pressed.